Who doesn’t love the look and feel of cashmere. Not only does cashmere feel great when you wear it, it looks great with so many items you already own.
Why you need it: A cashmere sweater is one of those versatile wardrobe staples everyone need to have in their closet. And it looks great dressed up or down.
Depending on the style of sweater you purchase, you can create a variety of looks. The right style of sweater can take you from a day at the office to an evening dinner with friends, or even a day at the mall.
We have chosen 3 different styles of cashmere sweaters and have included some suggestions on how you can wear each with items you already have in your closet.
Traditional Crew-Neck Sweater
- Keep it professional for a day at the office and wear it with a pencil skirt (or dress pants) and a blazer
- Transition into evening by removing the blazer and adding trendy accessories
- Go casual by wearing your cashmere sweater with a pair of jeans and leather jacket
- Wear it to the office over a matching shell or turtleneck; great for a casual Friday
- Pair it with a trendy blouse and accessories for lunch with friends
- Keep it casual by wearing it with a pair of jeans and your favorite shirt
- Wear it to the office with a pair of dress pants or skirt
- Pair it with jeans for a more casual look, great for the weekends
- Wear it under your cardigan sweater on those very cold days when you want something extra warm